Wednesday 31 October 2012

Rythmic Gymnastics London 2012


I'm an ex-gymnast. Stop since end of year 2011, the main reason is because I have no time on Saturday and my stamina is not that good alrd. I'm still a fans of rhythmic gymnastic. Olympics 2012, I didn't miss any performance. Here are the TOP THREE..


Gold medalist --- Evgeniya Kanaeva (Russia)
Silver medalist -- Daria Dmitrieva     (Russia)
Bronze medalist-- Liubou                   (Belarus)

Want to get a closer look at them?

1st : EVGENIYA KANAEVA (Russia)



2nd : DARIA DMITRIEVA (Russia)

 
 
 
 
3rd : LIUBOU (Belarus)
 
 

4th : ALIYA GARAYEVA (AZE)




 5th : SON YEON JAE (Korea)  MY FAVOURITE GYMNAST





 
 She's so cute and pretty <3



I miss the time when i'm a gymnast, represented Klang to compete with the other schools, Great experience. Thanks my dear teachers!!!