Friday 1 July 2016

College Life

Congratz. I'm finally entering college.
I'm currently taking Foundation In Business in Taylor's University Lakeside Campus, Subang Jaya. 
If i am not mistaken, the first day of orientation was on 23th March.
And during the Ice Breaking session, I was so lucky to meet a bunch of friends who were now part of < BUSINESS GANG 😂 >.

Our business gang actually there are 13 people.
Yan Xin and Nuris are taking Diploma.
So there are 11 of us who are in FIB.
We didn't meet everyday in every classes.
We were arranged into 4 sections (there are actually 5 sections in total, but non of us is in section 1 )


The picture above shows the group photo of business gang. The only photo with everyone of us. YAY.

To be honest, everyone of them are talkative. HAHAHA.
To be honest, it is hard to even plan to make everyone available. 
To be honest, we speak different languages.

And the closest of mine is definitely Christie Chong ! 😘


I wasn't sure how we get along so well for the pass few months. 
We're actually in different tutorial classes. But during lecture we sit together. 

It has been 3 and half a month since I enter college. Finals is coming soon. 💪🏻💪🏻 

Whenever I'm perplex, I will be calm and find the best solution. 
As I'm still a student, study hard is my responsibility. 
I am self-discovery for my own strength and finding a suitable career.