Monday 31 December 2012

Best wishes for 2013

What will 2013 be? How can I know?

What I felt about the previous year, that's 2012?
Hmm, I'm happy that I made many friends. Those teachers who teached me were so kind hearted and nice and I didn't even say thanks to them. Ohh.
I'd learned a lot of things as i'm getting higher form. Lessons were getting more difficult that i always cant understand in a single day.
Kinda rush when im preparing for every exam until my aunty scolded me for 'TOO SERIOUS'.
Get my first full A's result in secondary school, satisfied.
My friends really helped me alot, their effort, i'll remember.
Many many more that i cant say out.
As a matter of fact, I love 2012. A year that i really smiled.

As for 2013, more responsibilities. I want to be more busy and join more school or non-school activities.
Everything goes naturally, if i feel like joining and i'll sure do it.
Hope that no dissapointed feelings again.
For girl guides, i hope that more juniors can join so that KHGG can be a more powerful unit in kwang hua.
I guess i'll going to be in first class again for form 3, the most important thing in the year certainly will be PMR.
I hope i can work hard and score full A, just do my best! Well, still without tuition.
Well i hope to join another unit in this year, hope the interview can success.
I hope that this year my time can spend more efficiently and lesser spare time for me to sleep. Haha.
Do it correctly and carefully, Li Xuan cannot be caseless yor~
Control my stress, no stress is the best!
What's stress for? No need la, no one will scold you because you'd do your best.
I hope my sports will not be neglected although study is more important compared with.


 
 
LET'S WELCOME 2013 ! :D