Saturday 9 March 2013

An early morning.


 @Spring

I woke at 7.30am this morning, couldn't sleep any longer anymore. My sister was preparing to take her 奖励金 for UPSR as she scored 6A. She tied her hair for quite a long time and I was like 'you're pretty enough already la!'. Then my mum called me to wash this wash that, called  me to hang clothes. I hang it sooooo slow because i'm scared of getting scold from my mum. Becareful. Cautious. Luckily just did a little, tiny, can't seen by naked eyes mistake.

Then I turned on the laptop and on FB. 21 notifications. I like the number 21, guess why? I have a lot to do with FB, checked with Rakan pembaca group. Okay I have duty on Monday to play games. Kwang Hua atlete group, checked my events that I participate. Actually my TR pass was given for 4 days but i'm just going for 2 days? So lazy to go for 4 days. ZZ. Checked my librarian camp group, Oh yea nothing just my leader is asking opinion for the flag. And my Friday group too. I like Friday! T.G.I.F. :)

I felt like i'm going to sick. I wonder what i ate yesterday? No ideas. I ate porridge with nutrien. Oh yea maybe the burger?

I'm looking forward for the approach of afternoon as i'll get a very big present. No telling. Shh. It does make me happy.

A usual day. Another cheering day. I need to do mental preparation for the MSSD at Stadium Sultan Sulaiman, Klang. I hope to get medals for the high jump event, just one it's enough for me.
Good luck!