Monday 25 March 2013

Librarian camp 2013

My first librarian camp of my life.  I'm so excited before the day. We stayed back to prepare for the name tag and for the performance. I'm involved for the performance and I thought about ping ping and pong pong. Yea these are my group members: Chum Chinson snr,  Wan Yi  snr, Michelle snr, bing xuan, ee fang, zi ling, hsui lan, ren shang , phoebe, nicole, jin yi, kai jun and lastly lts me! We are group 12 小熊座。
I prepared the performance so badly. And everyone did well and it made me really happy. Well yea the station game was also fully prepared my seniors. I like the most is the famine quest. Seniors acted as as mammy ir it meant zomby. They authorized to steal group's flag. Well phoebe cried as she scared if that. Well i really appreciated our teamwork very much.
As for me, our group is the best!