Saturday 24 November 2012

'Share Out' HK Part 3 Rock and Roll

13 Nov
The most happiest day I ever had in Hong Kong!
Of course, the place i visited was Ocean Park 海洋公园.
I ride a double decker bus ( the first time) from the MTR station.

Duh! The sun is sooooo hot man, but the weather may be around 23 or 24 degree celcius.

There were two big stations inside, those were 海滨公园 & 高峰乐园.
The entrance was at 海滨, there were two choice for you to reach 高峰. Either 海洋列车or 登山缆车。

I ride train. So dark inside that you could hear water droping sound.
Reach 高峰, so fun, so excited. The more scary the more times I played.
Especially 动感快车。 I played for 3 times!!!
 
 
 

The second nice ride for me was 翻天覆地.
You can see the whole Hong Kong was upside-down, you MUST try this if you're brave enough like me. Haha!!
 
 
You'll sit like this, turning!!
 
 
Well ,there're many more games that are quite interesting, my head was still dizzy beacause yesterday I ride the Space Mountain.
热带激流, my whole body was wet, luckily we did bring 雨衣.
I tried almost every game in Ocean Park.
 
Bukan itu sahaja, i also take the opportunity to look at some animals that you can't see in Malaysia, such as PENGUIN, SEAL, DOLPHIN, CUTE CUTE PANDA and more.
There were many kind of fish, some was bizarre in their shape or looking.
 
6pm, me and my family ride 登山缆车 back to 海滨公园。The view super super nice!!!!!!! But the weather turned cold so sudden.
Everyday at 7pm at 梦幻水都人工湖, there will be a lazer and fireworks performance, I can only say that you will regret if you dont watch this.
 
MTR back to Prince Edward station. Very happy! <3