Tuesday 27 November 2012

'Share Out' Hong Kong Last Part Rock and Roll

14 Nov
SO FAST! Today's the second last day to stay at HK!
I'd just open my eyes.
I have to accept the truth, the fact. Fakta yang tepat dan benar, form 1 text book chapter 1. Silly.
As usual, at least one place each day, I don't want staying at hotel and relax, i'm still energetic although, yea, little bit tired.

I went to 太平山.
Quite near to Ocean Park that i visited yesterday.

For me, of course i'll try special things at a special place right.
I ride the PEAK TREM to the top of the mountain.

 
 
 
It took us some time to reach the top, as usual, you can see the view in the trem, everyone would have a camera on their hands.
Reached there. The first thing i realized was the WEATHER, SO COLD.
Liked Cameron Highland.
There was a building, well, like a shopping mall there.

WAX MUSEUM

You can have a look on how to use wax to make a something like statue, statue of a STAR. Statue of Chen Long, Obama, 古巨基,古天乐,郭富城, Lady Gaga, 刘翔, Tiger Woods, and more. I can't list down everything for sure.

Quite nice, everyone was fighting to take photo with them :)

 
The looking of the hill.




THE MOST RELAXING DAY~~
In Hong Kong, in this dunno-what weather, you must bring jacket anywhere, made my beg so heavy!!!
I like the weather and the transport (MTR) here, well, i can't adapt to the food, miss nasi lemak and chicken rice. :))
HK was a small country, it was crowded with people.
Well. HOME SWEET HOME~~

 
I LOVE MALAYSIA!
I LOVE 2012!
I LOVE 2A!

HAPPY HOLIDAY!