Friday 23 November 2012

'Share Out' Hong Kong Part 2 Rock and Roll

12 Nov
Everyone says that one MUST go Hong Kong Disneyland if one visits HK.
It's a must-visit tourism place.


At first I was like 'Yes, for sure'. Then I was like 'Uh, it's expensive, it doesn't worth to go.'
Well, for sure. I visited.
There're a few 'Lands' in Disneyland.


First, I went to Grizzly Gurch.
It's new, maybe just finished built in several months ago?
I ride for 3 times because it was still early that there were not many people queue for it.
 
Grizzly Gurch

There was a mini fake volcano!
Toy Story Land, I felt like i went into a imagination land. Fantastic!
RC Racer, quite nice, quite interesting.
RC Racer

I like this, oh yeah!!!
Adventureland, there was a 舞台剧, 30 mins duration, named Festival of the Lion King and it was presented in Theater in the wild.
Super duper nice, the light effect was brilliant. <3
There were some other that one must try, such as Jungle River Cruise and Tarzan's Treehouse.
There was a 3D to watch in Fantasyland, Mickey's Phihan Magic, I'll like it more if it's in 4D haha!
Lastly i went to Tomorrowland, one must try Space Mountain- Ghost Galaxy.
Well, it's not a hauunted house for sure.
Daddy of a child told his son: "Your mum diddy for one week after she ride this."
I was like, oh no!!
Well, I' dizzy until another day. =.=
Autopia, electric cars, nice wor.
That night, we took a walk at 花园街, bought some souvenirs.